“This is the wonderful little story of two best friends, Luna and Bear, and their special relationship. Bear thinks he needs to search to find the perfect gift for his friend, but when he returns he discovers that the best gift of all is the special friendship that he shares with Luna. The illustrations are warm and inviting and add to the special feeling of the story. This is perfect to recommend as a special quiet-time book for young children”
—Judith Lafitte, Octavia Books, LLC, New Orleans, LA
Imprint GroupImprint Group are sales and marketing representatives covering the western United States and beyond for book publishers and others.
- Seattle bookstores were doomed. Then Third Place helped rewrite the story. seattletimes.com/entertainment/… via @seattletimes 2 months ago
- The Paris Architect by Charles Belfoure - Book Trailer: youtu.be/g9FPlU47VbA via @youtube 5 years ago
- Scaredy Squirrel's Halloween Safety Public Service Announcement - Be Prepared! bit.ly/1bx9UBE 5 years ago
- Proud of Peter Pauper who's first picture book garners a starred PW review: bit.ly/XIn1WC 5 years ago
- October Mourning by Lesléa Newman is a Stonewall Book Honor for exceptional merit relating to the GLBT experience. 6 years ago